Posted in random, school work, Uncategorized, Writing

Letter about me!!

Hi, my name is Mietta but a lot of people call me by my nickname Miette. I recently turned 11 on the 6th of January and had a small but nice get together at the beach. My background is Greek and Italian so I am basically full European except for the fact that I was born in Australia. I like hanging out with my friends, Cooking and just doing fun stuff.

Image result for fun stuff

My mums name is Evelyn and her background is Greek, she likes writing and plans on writing a book. My dad’s name is Vito and his background is Italian he is a photographer and takes all the end of year graduation pictures. I also have a sister called Melina who is in year 8 and is very annoying but I still love her. I also had a beautiful cat who was called Isis (named after the Egyptian goddess not the terrorist group) but she recently passed away last November due to a tumour that was behind her eye causing her to not being able to see very well. I will always remember her as the best and 1st cat that I had and loved. I can now think about her and not being sad that she passed but grateful about the amazing time that I spent loving her with all my heart. I hope that the next pet I get will be a kitten but my mums wants us to get a Yorkshire terrier (that’s a dog). I also have a great bunch of friends who always are by my side when I need them and if something is bothering me they will always help me get through it. Even  though they annoy me at times I still love them. My close friends are Ella, Stella, Sarah, Charli, Tiana and Ebony.

The best trip I ever went to was in Europe in 2015, it was when I went to Greece for 3 weeks and France for 2 so I was gone for 5 weeks in total. In Greece I went to a lot of different places, I went to Athens (three times), Spetses, Thessaloniki, Kastoria, Ioannina and Delphi. They all were an amazing experience and I learnt so much Greek and about the history and culture. My favourite place that I went to in Greece would probably be Spetses because of the amazing beaches but my favourite relaxing place would have been Ioannina because all we did was spend time with Greek friends, shopped and relaxed. Then in France I went to the Loire valley and Paris. I loved going to Paris because I got to see all the amazing things (the Eiffel tower, the louvre and other museums) and go to France’s version of Myer Galleries Lafayette.

So that’s all about me!! (That’s I can think about right now). So ya……. Baiiiiiiiiiiii!!! Because I really don’t know how to end this letter!

One thought on “Letter about me!!